logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Anya77  
#16 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:57:25 AM(UTC)

Ok I haven't read all of the responses but for me personally testosterone cream has been a life saver ( not in menopause I'm 39) my T was very low after pregnancy and my sex Drive was as well. Once my dr put me on it; I lost those last 10 -12 pounds of pregnancy weight very quickly!! I'm still on it because I love that I can work out less but stay lean. Keep in mind I tend toward being naturally slender. I'm not a huge eater; I eat in moderation ( but I eat anything ). Even taking all that into consideration; I'm leaner than before pregnancy with less working out. It's great! Highly recommend!!
Offline lucillenyc  
#17 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 10:49:50 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Anya77 Go to Quoted Post
Ok I haven't read all of the responses but for me personally testosterone cream has been a life saver ( not in menopause I'm 39) my T was very low after pregnancy and my sex Drive was as well. Once my dr put me on it; I lost those last 10 -12 pounds of pregnancy weight very quickly!! I'm still on it because I love that I can work out less but stay lean. Keep in mind I tend toward being naturally slender. I'm not a huge eater; I eat in moderation ( but I eat anything ). Even taking all that into consideration; I'm leaner than before pregnancy with less working out. It's great! Highly recommend!!

Interesting. I'm the same age as you Anya. Who did you go to for testing? Your PCP? Gyno? I'd like to check into this. I've been on the birth control pill for half my life and wonder how that has affected my hormones in general.
Offline Chris K  
#18 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 12:56:46 PM(UTC)

Woman
I know one of our board members 'sterlingrose' takes a heavy duty testosterone replacement dose and subsequently grew a complete beard.

In fact dr marten refused her for surgery until the beard was completely removed. He couldn't see the contours of her face because the beard was so thick.
Offline Vanessa  
#19 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 5:52:53 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
I know one of our board members 'sterlingrose' takes a heavy duty testosterone replacement dose and subsequently grew a complete beard.

In fact dr marten refused her for surgery until the beard was completely removed. He couldn't see the contours of her face because the beard was so thick.

Oh come on. That is not true.
Offline Chris K  
#20 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 9:07:37 PM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: Vanessa Go to Quoted Post
Oh come on. That is not true.

Actually it is!

I ran into her at the laser hair clinic. She had the appointment before i did and the technician told me she overheated the machine.
Offline Anya77  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, August 1, 2017 7:14:46 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: lucillenyc Go to Quoted Post
Interesting. I'm the same age as you Anya. Who did you go to for testing? Your PCP? Gyno? I'd like to check into this. I've been on the birth control pill for half my life and wonder how that has affected my hormones in general.

Hi! My regular doctor; I think they can all test you; it's just a blood test.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:59:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline lucillenyc  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, August 1, 2017 9:16:51 PM(UTC)

Thanks Anya! I will ask about this.

Originally Posted by: Anya77 Go to Quoted Post
Hi! My regular doctor; I think they can all test you; it's just a blood test.

Offline cybergirl  
#23 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2017 10:00:02 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Vanessa Go to Quoted Post
I watch what I eat 7 days a week and don't lose so I doubt fasting 2 days would help me. I definately have a more involved hormone issue but maybe the weight lifting. My issue with though with lifting is that I don't know where to start. Not wanting to go to the gym either.

Vanessa, if your schedule allows, you really should try working out. I am older than you and in the last year I transformed my body by taking boot camp classes or doing HIIT workouts. It's tough but you will see results. I have a better body now than when I was at my fittest in my 30's. Cut muscles, flat belly and energy. Even the twenty somethings ask me what I do to get in shape. If you stick with it and eat sensibly, it's worth a try.
Offline Chris K  
#24 Posted : Saturday, August 19, 2017 12:18:03 PM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: cybergirl Go to Quoted Post
Vanessa, if your schedule allows, you really should try working out. I am older than you and in the last year I transformed my body by taking boot camp classes or doing HIIT workouts. It's tough but you will see results. I have a better body now than when I was at my fittest in my 30's. Cut muscles, flat belly and energy. Even the twenty somethings ask me what I do to get in shape. If you stick with it and eat sensibly, it's worth a try.

this is the exact same thing i tell sterlingrose, she only drinks slimfast and does jazzercise tapes.

Offline Zoey  
#25 Posted : Saturday, August 19, 2017 1:36:28 PM(UTC)

Chris, there is no doubt in my mind that you are secretly in love with SterlingRose. You try so hard to reach out to her. I hope she comes home soon.

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
this is the exact same thing i tell sterlingrose, she only drinks slimfast and does jazzercise tapes.

Offline Chris K  
#26 Posted : Saturday, August 19, 2017 4:04:37 PM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post
Chris, there is no doubt in my mind that you are secretly in love with SterlingRose. You try so hard to reach out to her. I hope she comes home soon.

I love her...we're like sisters and just had tea last week.

As you know certain board members haven't been so nice to her, so she's hesitant to post, zoey.