logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Deiger  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 4, 2017 3:41:41 PM(UTC)

person in photos wanted it to be removed.

Sorry for that..he got paranoid all of a sudden.

Edited by user Thursday, July 6, 2017 2:44:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: person in photos wanted them removed.

Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline maksimilijan1  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 4, 2017 4:50:26 PM(UTC)

Your friend is getting ahead of himself.

From someone who has gone through multiple jaw surgeries and ZO, my advice is get the jaw surgery right first. This is an extremely complex surgery, in addition to being a very difficult and painful surgery with a long recovery time. It's important to have the right surgical plan and the right surgeon. I didn't, although my starting position was about 100 times better than your friend's, and paid for it by having 2 revision surgeries and ruining some of the best years of my life. His starting position is such that the right plan is an absolute must.

Only a year after this surgery your friend can start thinking if he can benefit from other surgeries. I don't see him as a candidate for a ZO, and as far as chin wing is concerned almost any man can benefit from it.

Your friend should be focusing all his energy, effort, time and money in getting the orthognathic surgery right. Only then he can re-evaluate and ask the questions he asked here.
Offline MissJ  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 4, 2017 9:44:05 PM(UTC)

I transferred this to the OPEN max fax section where he can read responses.

He needs a litany of procedures, all of which would be CONTINGENT on his FIRST getting max fax. He is most certainly NOT a candidate for implants. They will NOT mask his max fax situation. I suppose if he wanted to relieve himself of some cosmetic problems before max fax, those would be the ears and the twisted nose bone which a PS could do. But he should refrain from chin implants or any implants to the face as implants are things he would best get AFTER the bi-max and bone cutting genio. Bi-max and SG will NOT do all for him BUT a basic 'canvas' has to be made with doing that procedure FIRST.

Again, he is most certainly NOT a candidate for implants 'masking' his bi-jaw and chin problem. He needs max fax FIRST. He should not even CONSULT with an implant doc. NOR a chin wing doc. If those docs 'get him' FIRST, it can preclude getting proper max fax.

As to the 3 piece Lefort (1) as opposed to the SARPE well the latter will give a BIG space between the teeth. 3 piece Lefort is Y shape so there is no big gap between 2 upper front teeth.

ALso, you should tell him to become a MEMBER as there is only so much info I will give when questions are done via a member to PROXY for another.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.
Offline MissJ  
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2017 12:27:01 PM(UTC)

The person in the photos requested removal.

NEW RULE: Don't use my board to PROXY for a non member, especially with photos because it becomes a TASK for me to delete things that a non member did not post him/herself and waste of time for all who took the time to help.
Offline MissJ  
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2017 10:26:35 PM(UTC)

Deiger. TOS violation to remove a post AFTER it gets traction (responses, help, feedback etc.). So, if you do a PROXY post for a NON member and that non member wants removal, it's same as your doing the TOS violation. NO MORE PROXY POSTING on my board.