logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Quno  
#31 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 10:28:40 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: kim1 Go to Quoted Post
thats just bizarre! Maybe he out skiing again and forgot he had to be in work? I can't believe he has stood people up! When I had my surgery he had me not eat until from 12:00 the night before but then he kept postponing my surgery until 5:00 pm the next day and I was really hungry. That is not professional. He should have had the office reschedule me but instead they kept telling me he will be ready for you very soon.

Has he got a drug problem?
Online MissJ  
#32 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 3:01:53 PM(UTC)

Well, it was recently brought to my attention that a doctor's answer on RS that appears twice has NOTHING to do with the doctor, himself answering 2X to gain any sort of 'angle'. A doc's answer appears 2x, once in FULL at TOP of page and another, below that where you click 'click to read more' when:

a: One does a search for a particular doctor's answer to a question.

b: The doctor's answer gets a HIGH number of VOTES for the quality of the answer.

It's a FUNCTION of how RS arranges the answers based on the vote count a doc's answer gets. When ever you search for a particular doctor's answer (for any question), that doc's answer will be the first one you see and can also appear later down the line in the que depending on the number of votes the answer got. So, when the doc's answer gets the HIGHEST # of VOTES, it will not only appear as the FIRST answer you see (because you specifically searched for that doc's answer) but also will appear again right below it if it gets the highest # of votes.

That said a doctor's answer appearing 2X resolves to HOW RS presents the answers in accordance to a VOTE rank and it is that way for MANY doctor's.

How did you come up with the assessment that an answer appearing 2X is peculiar to Hayworth in attempt of his to have some kind of 'angle'?

Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post
You can add to that "for someone who claims to be an extremely busy famous Beverly Hills plastic surgeon" it was recently brought to my attention, that he seems to spend mucho time daily on Realself answering questions. So for someone living on their laurels, all he needs is to do is hook a couple of Realself patients every week, charge them his outrageous fees, and then he has the rest of the week to party. And BTY, if you look at 90% of his answers in Realself he answers them twice. I guess that boosts his ratings somehow. He always seems to have an angle. LOL

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Zoey  
#33 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 3:21:13 PM(UTC)

When I first noticed it, I asked a moderator on Realself who told me that there was probably some computer glitch, that they would look into it, however they never got back to me. Based on your explanation, obviously the moderator I contacted had no idea how The Q and A section of RS functioned.

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Well, it was recently brought to my attention that a doctor's answer on RS that appears twice has NOTHING to do with the doctor, himself answering 2X to gain any sort of 'angle'. A doc's answer appears 2x, once in FULL at TOP of page and another, below that where you click 'click to read more' when:

a: One does a search for a particular doctor's answer to a question.

b: The doctor's answer gets a HIGH number of VOTES for the quality of the answer.

It's a FUNCTION of how RS arranges the answers based on the vote count a doc's answer gets. When ever you search for a particular doctor's answer (for any question), that doc's answer will be the first one you see and can also appear later down the line in the que depending on the number of votes the answer got. So, when the doc's answer gets the HIGHEST # of VOTES, it will not only appear as the FIRST answer you see (because you specifically searched for that doc's answer) but also will appear again right below it if it gets the highest # of votes.

That said a doctor's answer appearing 2X resolves to HOW RS presents the answers in accordance to a VOTE rank and it is that way for MANY doctor's.

How did you come up with the assessment that an answer appearing 2X is peculiar to Hayworth in attempt of his to have some kind of 'angle'?

Online MissJ  
#34 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 3:30:17 PM(UTC)

Haven't you ever looked up other doc's answers to a question and noticed the same thing where the answer can appear 2X; once in full as first one you see because you searched for the specific response from a doctor and another time later down the que depending on the votes the doc's answer got? You only noticed this with Haworth's answers?

Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post
When I first noticed it, I asked a moderator on Realself who told me that there was probably some computer glitch, that they would look into it, however they never got back to me. Based on your explanation, obviously the moderator I contacted had no idea how The Q and A section of RS functioned.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Online MissJ  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2017 5:29:13 PM(UTC)

ETA:

What Haworth does regarding 'boosting' himself on RS, is that he points his many (thousands of) Twitter followers to his answers on RS. Like he's got a stream of Twitter entries that link to his answers on RS. Incidentally (or ironically), all to most of his RS answers he points his Twitter followers to actually DON'T get more votes than the other docs who have responded to the same questions. The stream I looked at has him getting mostly ONE (sometimes 2) votes. Basically about the same (low) vote count the other docs get for the same question/answer.

However, it's unclear how this boosts him when you consider he's got multi-thousand Twitter followers prompted to check out his answers on RS and he STILL gets like 1 vote for them.

Offline Chris K  
#36 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 3:21:58 PM(UTC)

Woman
Does Dr Haworth do vaginal lip lifts as well? i have a very anxious poster messaging me about this?
Offline nightowl  
#37 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2017 2:14:30 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
Does Dr Haworth do vaginal lip lifts as well? i have a very anxious poster messaging me about this?

Oh, is she a vagitarian?