logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Winny  
#16 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 12:46:47 PM(UTC)

Frankel has been doing very bad work lately so many unhappy patients . I don't like his style either kind of looks like Pearlman work . I looked in to him before my surgery with G thank goodness he said he can't help .
Offline noseman123  
#17 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 1:24:52 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Winny Go to Quoted Post
Frankel has been doing very bad work lately so many unhappy patients . I don't like his style either kind of looks like Pearlman work . I looked in to him before my surgery with G thank goodness he said he can't help .

I agree that Frankel has not been doing good work but probably he has always had his fair share of unhappy patients but its coming to light now maybe.

I disagree that his aesthetics match Pearlmans. Pearlman's noses are much fuller, less refined. I think Frankel's noses have pointy tips. Also, good luckk finding an unhappy Pearlman patient. I have not found 1.

I think it's too early for me to tell if Hamilton is good or not. Shah had a amazing reputation as little as a year or 2 ago.
Offline kim1  
#18 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 3:45:35 PM(UTC)

I like some of his noses. Winny did you go to Dr. G? I am trying to find a doc for a revision. Would prefer a closed rhinoplasty though and only a few are good at that.
Offline myjawplease  
#19 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2016 7:15:09 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Winny Go to Quoted Post
I'm just weary of these sort of doctors because Boahene was new got s few great results then messed up or did mediocre work on a whole bunch . And my former Dr. get famous the same way . He has many domains also and pops up with google search of rr. Dr. Shah also started the same way and he's a 99% botcher

Thought this also. I consulted with both Boahene and Shah! There were major red flags with both though. Also didn't have many good example photos.
Hamilton's photos do look impressive
Offline Hoss  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 2:08:05 PM(UTC)

So it looks like he has his first negative review on RS

https://www.realself.com...a-revision-rhinoplasty6#

I actually dont think this is anywhere near as bad as the poster seems to imply in her most recent update. It looks straighter to me, but now deviates to the opposite side. I would still consider it an 'above average' result but maybe he isn't the miracle worker...
Online MissJ  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 2:43:32 PM(UTC)

Well, in my initial 'take' post about him, I mentioned that it looked like he did a lot of 'GREEN LIGHT' noses (ones that look 'hard to do, give the most satisfying results but are not 'hard' to do AND ones that impress 'green' patients). That said, the patient did NOT have a green light nose. Twisted nose bones are more advanced rhinos.

I too see some improvement. But I also see it as a situation where the patient's expectations were set too high--not be virtue of 'unrealistic expectations' on part of patient but rather ones set by the doctor.

Originally Posted by: Hoss Go to Quoted Post
So it looks like he has his first negative review on RS

https://www.realself.com...a-revision-rhinoplasty6#

I actually dont think this is anywhere near as bad as the poster seems to imply in her most recent update. It looks straighter to me, but now deviates to the opposite side. I would still consider it an 'above average' result but maybe he isn't the miracle worker...

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Jane2222  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 3:01:39 PM(UTC)

She had a terrible inverted v deformity. Very hard to fix and many doctors just seek to camoflague them without fixing the underlying structural deformity.
Offline Hoss  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 3:27:32 PM(UTC)

There are a couple of difficult revisions on there - in particular, one lady called GirlTown got an incredible result. There is another 'miamortle' who also had a difficult revision with an excellent result. I dont think he is in the league of T. Riumi / D.avis / Guyuron, but I definitely think he is one to watch for the future...
Offline Jane2222  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 3:49:09 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Hoss Go to Quoted Post
There are a couple of difficult revisions on there - in particular, one lady called GirlTown got an incredible result. There is another 'miamortle' who also had a difficult revision with an excellent result. I dont think he is in the league of T. Riumi / D.avis / Guyuron, but I definitely think he is one to watch for the future...

I agree. Girltown's result is incredible. Showed he could restore her previous nose and not try and impose a cookie cutter result.