logo

Please visit Miss J's Store or support Miss J's Forum by shopping here: Amazon.com

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 12/28/2018 2:27:17 PM(UTC) cosmo  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:39:34 AM(UTC)

Below is an unfolding of pics of Robin McGraw's face, the wife of Dr. Phil McGraw:

UserPostedImage

And this was the woman Dr. Phil was criticising on his show - on the right - for having a "dangerous plastic surgery addiction" hmmm...

UserPostedImage

AND she's a domestic violence survivor who needed 20 reconstructive surgeries to fix her face after it was smashed in by her abusive BF! Yet, still Dr. Phil has the nerve to go on and on how she's addicted to PS. She became a bit addicted - but it started bc she needed so many surgeries so she learned a tremendous amount - and also got a job in the medical field to pay for it. So, yea, she has a lot of work done... but who looks better? Robin McGraw's oddly pulled and filled / frozen face -- or her?

http://drphil.com/shows/show/1689

Oh - and according to the Daily Mail, Cindy Jackson no longer holds the record for the most plastic surgeries thanks to her. See here:

Sara, by the way, just published a book on PS - so her appearance was clearly a strategic move on her part to play up the "addicted to PS" crap to get on TV. Smart move.
Sponsor
Please HELP support Miss J's Forum by purchasing things from my shop at Amazon.com This is the best PS message board site on the web because it's not over commercialized. However, there are still BILLs to pay, comcast bill just for me to get on here, tech support and other things associated with the site. Sales are not covering those bills. So, please try to help defray my costs by buying something from my store that you would be buying elsewhere anyway.
Offline NancyS  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:49:20 AM(UTC)

Well I do think Dr. Phil is hypocritical, as are a lot of people in Hollywood about PS. But I don't think that the woman featured looks better than Dr. Phil's wife....
UserPostedImage
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:55:37 AM(UTC)

NancyS wrote:
But I don't think that the woman featured looks better than Dr. Phil's wife....

Really? Dr. Phil's wife looks like a over-filled plastic hot mess...to me anyway. She looked fine in her earlier years, but once she started with the surgeries she looked crazy. The woman featured on the show does not look good with that odd orange-pink hair in the video clip. And, she does still have some damage to her left eye. But, if you saw her "before" (every bone in her face was broken basically) - it's even more amazing.
Offline Sue  
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 8:36:31 AM(UTC)

Woman
The worst thing about Robin is her voice.

UserPostedImage
Offline HateMeI'mALawyer  
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:58:30 AM(UTC)

Man
I disagree. The worst thing about Robin is her husband.
Offline DCNGA  
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:02:01 AM(UTC)

Woman
Not a Dr. Phil fan but in fairness, the woman in yesterday's segment was a little 'over done'. She had well over 30 'elective' procedures after her facial reconstruction. She also gave her 10 or 12 year old daughter a 'bond' to get plastic surgery when she's 18 that is worth $20K. Additionally, she installed a 'stripper pole' in their home for that same adolescent daughter. She also got Botox for her 14 year old for excessive 'forehead sweating'. This is rather unmotherly stuff to do for young, impressionable girls.

Edited by user Thursday, September 22, 2011 1:26:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline stache  
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:01:58 PM(UTC)

Man
Reminds me of that toddler pageant kid that supposedly got botox at four years old.
Offline Chris K  
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:37:29 PM(UTC)

Woman
he probably has an easier time expressing his disgust at his overdone plastic surgery guest than his overdone wife.

its displaced disgust.

come on phillip mcgraw, lets not be that transparent.
Offline MissJ  
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 2:22:47 PM(UTC)

Plastic surgery addiction is like a 'bread and butter' theme for media programs and journals--ups the ratings. I think it is a TIRED PARADIGM (ps addiction, bdd etc) but it's the media's favorite thing to do.
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:42:57 PM(UTC)

Chris wrote:

its displaced disgust.

i was thinking this also
Offline Anato  
#11 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2011 5:45:23 AM(UTC)

Robin got a lip lift but did nothing for her now rectangular face? That is what makes her look so weird..the two together. Hopefully that is a distorted photo of her.