logo

Please visit Miss J's Store or support Miss J's Forum by shopping here: Amazon.com

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MissJ  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 12:19:25 PM(UTC)

Hi folks,

You know that place in India, (All Day Chemist) where people say they can get discount Retin A----well anyone know if they take PAYPAL?

I got a script for Retin A but did not fill in NYC but when I got back here it's just way too overpriced. Like there it was around $90 for large tube at CVS here it's $130
Sponsor
Please HELP support Miss J's Forum by purchasing things from my shop at Amazon.com This is the best PS message board site on the web because it's not over commercialized. However, there are still BILLs to pay, comcast bill just for me to get on here, tech support and other things associated with the site. Sales are not covering those bills. So, please try to help defray my costs by buying something from my store that you would be buying elsewhere anyway.
Offline Dana  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 12:41:32 PM(UTC)

I am not sure about the paypal, but I have ordered from them successfully in
the past with a regular credit card without any problems. The prices are very
good,Indian made, but be prepared for hefty shipping costs,and fairly slow delivery, so you
may want to order several things at once.

You also might want to try inhousepharmacy-europe (add the .com). I recently
received an order for Retin A and the price included shipping. It arrived fairly
quickly from an island in the south Pacific that I had never heard of. The Retin A
was brand name and made in Canada. I also like the micro gel cream base, its not as
heavy as the regular base. I used a credit card (one that I don't use much, in case
of a problem) and everything went well.

HTH, Dana
Offline MissJ  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 12:47:19 PM(UTC)

Thanks Dana. I was trying to avoid a credit card as I procrastinate on those and end up getting late fee or they don't send me bill in time. Paypal is a debit card with the money already in it when I pay. So, that's why I want to use that and not a credit card.
Offline Anna  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 2:18:49 PM(UTC)

MissJ wrote:
Thanks Dana. I was trying to avoid a credit card as I procrastinate on those and end up getting late fee or they don't send me bill in time. Paypal is a debit card with the money already in it when I pay. So, that's why I want to use that and not a credit card.

They don't accept paypal, but why not just get a debit card? I'm the same way with paying bills and don't have a cc for the same reson.
Offline m130  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 2:23:50 PM(UTC)

Or get a Visa gift card - it acts like a pre-loaded credit card so if someone steals it they can only get the amount you put on there to begin with. There's usually a fee to get one though (of course).

http://usa.visa.com/pers...paid/visa_gift_card.html
Offline MissJ  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 2:28:18 PM(UTC)

Thanks Anna, m130.
I did not know that one of those gift or debit cards would act like a credit card. So those things work just like a credit card to order stuff over the net?
Offline m130  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 2:52:51 PM(UTC)

Yes, the gift card acts just like a credit card. Debit is different I believe.

Being really unimaginative, I have given gift cards as presents and have seen them used in stores, so they should be OK online. Just a hassle to obtain them is all. I went through my bank.

FAQ link - be careful though because some issuers say they can only be used in the US. link
Offline Anna  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 10:19:13 PM(UTC)

It may depend on the bank but my debit card works just like a credit card. With chase they gave me one when I opened the account. I hit "credit" everywhere I swipe but it comes straight out of my account with no bills.
Offline Page  
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 4:39:37 AM(UTC)

While we are on the subject, is it possible to get generic Retin A without a prescription?
Offline Dee  
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 5:44:30 AM(UTC)

Woman
I paid through Titan Money Express using my debit card details....was a little hesitant but everything went through ok.
UserPostedImage
Offline Dee  
#11 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 5:45:03 AM(UTC)

Woman
Page wrote:
While we are on the subject, is it possible to get generic Retin A without a prescription?

Yep, you can get Retin A (generic or brand) without a prescription from many online sources.
UserPostedImage
Offline MissJ  
#12 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 5:53:13 AM(UTC)

Thanks all for the tips on this. I'll see if I can get one of those gift cards at CVS.
Offline DCNGA  
#13 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 7:14:12 AM(UTC)

Woman
Dee wrote:

Yep, you can get Retin A (generic or brand) without a prescription from many online sources.

A cautionary tale here, not to be confused with saying that generic RetinA without a prescription is the same, but we had a family friend die this past weekend from buying meds off the Internet. She had chronic back pain, no insurance and didn't have the money to go to the doctor for tests/procedures for her back problems. She got hooked (in many ways) into buying "prescription" (no prescription required, in other words) pain meds on-line (like we all get offers for in our spam mail). Something she ordered contained too much ibuprofen or too much Tylenol they feel, as her kidneys and liver shut down. There's no way to test the meds as the last of the bottle is what killed her (she was BEAUTIFUL and only 38 yo). She was using gift cards to buy them on-line, as suggested above, to protect herself from her from her scrutinizing family but ended up protecting the very people who ended up killing her as they cannot figure out where the meds were from. She was hiding much and her family does not know the whole story or where she was getting them, but she died nonetheless. All they found was an empty bottle with residue that is being tested. She became ill very suddenly (last Friday) and was brain dead from organ failure by Sunday. She was buried yesterday. So, this is just a reminder that what you get 'on-line' is not always what you think it is and not always safe (especially the 'without a script' stuff).
Offline MissJ  
#14 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 7:30:50 AM(UTC)

What a frightening story. I have a script though from doctor.
Offline DCNGA  
#15 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 8:56:57 AM(UTC)

Woman
Yes, very frightening and terribly sad (for her and her family).